Foodservice Associate Position
Foodservice Associate Position Requirements
Foodservice Associate responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Report prepared and ready for work at scheduled time.
- Greet each customer with the specified company greeting ~ “Welcome to Food-n-Fun” or other specified greeting.
- Give all customers prompt and courteous service.
- Record all sales promptly and accurately as per company standards.
- Maintain daily, a clean attractive store, inside and out, by completing all shift duties as stated.
- Follow Company policies regarding cash levels in registers and making safe drops.
- Complete shift reports accurately, neatly and timely, as per company standards.
- Properly receive all merchandise and complete all invoices pertaining to said merchandise in a manner to maximize inventory control, as stated in company standards.
- Make as necessary, coffee, and all other fast food items carried in the store, in accordance with health regulations and so that the products meet or exceed company standards.
- Minimize controllable store expenses by following company guidelines involving the handling of spoilage, breakage and items that are not for store use.
- Practice plus selling at all times by following company guidelines.
- Reduce theft loss and shrinkage by following company policies and procedures and practicing honesty in the workplace.
- Follow all company policies dealing with the sale of alcohol, tobacco, and controlled products.
- Maintain daily, the gasoline pumps and island as per company standards.
- Clock in and out properly on the back office computer as per company policy.
- Complete all other store tasks and activities as assigned by your store manager in a prompt, cooperative and accurate manner.
- Must be able to lift, pull and/or push up to 50 pounds in the stocking and merchandising of store inventory. Standing for up to a full eight (8) hour shift. Necessary standing, stooping and bending to stock and inventory merchandise including stocking inside the walk in cooler.
- Follow the company guidelines outlined in the dress code, including properly maintaining a clean uniform and proper personal grooming standards for working with food products.
- Insure safety checklist is complete per company policy.
DISCLAIMER: The list of Primary Responsibilities and Physical Requirements is not a complete list but merely the most current list for this position. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.