Casino Associate Position
Casino Associate Position Requirements
Casino Associate responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
Big Easy Cashier Job Description
Personality: The cashier is one of the faces of the casino. Good people skills are necessary. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and it is a must for our associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering all telephone calls in a professional manner
- Greets and assists customers
- Provides quality service and responds to customer’s questions.
- Works as a floor person cashing out tickets and making change.
- Maintains knowledge of the game locations and machines.
- Maintains knowledge and detailed information of the casino’s events, i.e. daily and monthly promotions.
- Responsible for incoming deliveries of supplies and fills out the appropriate delivery/pick-up log.
- Responsible for keeping casino floor and bathrooms clean and orderly.
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for balancing funds at the end of their shift and keeping accurate records.
- Provides complementary drinks to customers from behind the bar.
- Previous experience in the customer service industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to speak, read & understand English.
- Must have basic math and calculator skills
- Upon hire will have to apply for Video draw poker employee permit
- Upon hire will have to attend class to receive alcohol servers permit for State and Parish
DISCLAIMER: The list of Primary Responsibilities and Physical Requirements is not a complete list but merely the most current list for this position. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.